Sunday, November 10, 2013

13 year old wheelchair confined teenager Tyler Bain inspires his team by walking for the first time - ''Hey if I can walk, anything is possible. Y'all can beat these guys."



In today's edition of the "Good Stuff," a 7th grader confined to a wheelchair walks for the first time in front of his school football team, CNN's Chris Cuomo reports.
A car accident left Tyler Bain,13, paralyzed at age three.
Since he can't play sports, Bain decided he wanted to be the Pine Tree Jr. High football manager.
Bain is now the Pirate's biggest supporter.
At the Pirates last game of the same team, Bain did something he'd been working on for a decade.
The boy got out of his wheelchair and walked in front of all his team members.
He said the act was meant to inspire: "Now if I can walk on the field, I'll tell them, 'Hey if I can walk, anything is possible. Y'all can beat these guys."
Bain wanted to reinforce the message that one should never quit.
"I have my ups and downs, I admit it, but I don't quit and the next day I get right back up and say hey I can do this."

No comments:

Post a Comment